Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Let's Talk....New Year
2. I'm looking forward to my brother Luke's last season of college football. I can't believe this Fall will be his last. We've had a blast travelling to watch him play. This year we have plans to travel to New York City, Sacramento, and Grand Forks (a few times) to cheer him on!
4. We got season passes to Wet N Wild in Palm Springs. It is open March-October, and we are looking forward to spending hot summer and weekend days there. Gabriella LOVES water so we are really excited to take her!
5. I'm looking forward to getting more involved in our church and making new friends! Now that I am not working, I have a lot more time to meet up with friends and get out of the house :)
2. Be content. It is no secret that I very much dislike living in Southern California and have been known to complain about every little thing-especially to my husband. We don't have plans to settle down here and eventually would like to make our way to the mountain west but in the mean time, I need to work on being content and happy because God has us here for a reason.
3. Read at least 1 new book a month
4. My doTERRA business! I love educating others on using essential oils in their life and look forward to continuing to do that and continuing to build my business.
5. Limit my time in front of the screen (other than reading a book). I find out of boredom I am frequently scrolling through social media etc. I have better things to do.