33 years ago I made my entrance into the world so I thought I would share 33 things about me today!
1. I hate attention so on days like my birthday, I am usually praying that people don't make a big deal because I don't want the attention.
2. I grew up in Montana. I lived in the country but went to school in a town with a population of 1,000.
3. I am a Pastor's Kid.
4. I played one year of college volleyball (more like one semester since volleyball was in the Fall).
5. Fall is my favorite season.
6. I have visited 29 states (I have had layovers in more but not counting those). My goal is for my family to visit all 50 states.
7. I love to read.
8. I can't function if I don't have 8 hours/sleep at night.
9. I love to roadtrip.
10. I have a Biology/Pre-Med degree but never used it.
11. My favorite dessert is cheesecake.
12. My first 3 semesters of college I went to 3 different schools.
13. I love order and organization.
14. I love to write letters.
15. My favorite food is BBQ (and all the sides!).
16. I am an oldest child.
17. I love to explore new places and would much rather be out and about doing things.
18. I love to bake.
19. I never considered myself a Disney person until we started going to Disneyland last year and now I am all about everything Disney.
20. I've been driving for 18 years and have never been pulled over (now that I type this I probably will be).
21. I've lived in 5 different states during my 33 years of life.
22. I've been to two countries (Canada and Mexico).
23. I love taking baths and a good face mask.
24. I've only ever owned vehicles that are Hondas.
25. I'm a picky eater but have gotten better as the years have passed.
26. My favorite drink is unsweetened iced tea.
27. I've had 2 c-sections (one of them I consider a "natural" c-section because the anesthesia didn't work all the way and I felt everything. AH!)
28. I am deathly afraid of heights and snakes.
29. I love making lists.
30. I am not a coffee drinker but give me a hot chocolate any day.
31. I love living simple and not having a lot of stuff. I much prefer quality over quantity.
32. My favorite city is Washington D.C.
33. My favorite color is pink.